Hold a Fundraiser
If you are interested in hosting a fundraising party or organizing a special event to benefit the Lupus Research Institute, please contact us at 312-324-6677 or email email@example.com.
Ideas to Inspire!
- Ask for donations to LRI instead of gifts at your next birthday or anniversary party.
- If you have children, see if their class, girl/boy scout troop, youth group might operate a car wash, shovel snow/rake leaves as a service learning project.
- Hold a benefit party at a local restaurant, where the business is willing to donate the cover charge for the evening to your organization. It's a win-win situation since the business benefits from the sales that evening.
- Ask auto dealerships to donate $10–$25 to LRI Chicago every time someone takes a test drive over the course of a day or week.
- Arrange a training ride or run for friends, co-workers or a tri-club and ask for donations from those who participate.
- Spare change jar war—run a contest within a business to see who can collect the most change.
- Host a golf event and charge foursomes to play! Other fun special events include: dog show/walk, treasure hunt, and university challanges!
- Try an eBay spring cleaning sale.